Parents and Students:
The link to pay for Marching Band fees is now up and running. You have from now until midnight on July 9 (next Tuesday) to make your payments. Remember that the final count for the drill writer will be taken on July 10 based on those who have paid their fees, so you must pay your fees by midnight July 9 in order to be placed in the show. If there are extenuating circumstances, you must discuss them with Mr. Hall as soon as possible, otherwise we will assume that the July 9 count is firm. Instructions to pay your fees are as follows:
- Navigate to www.myschoolfees.com.
- Select Ut-Alpine-Cedar Valley High School from the dropdown list.
- Select “Public Fee”
- Select “Marching Band”
- There are 5 categories that total the $825 fee amount. If you already paid the $100 deposit, you will only need to pay the remaining 4 categories at this time. If you did not previously pay your deposit, you will need to do so at this time. Click on each category to add it to your cart.
The categories that you will need to pay are as follows:
- Deposit: $100 (if not paid previously)
- Camps and Clinics: $282.00
- Competition and Trips: $225.00
- Uniform Fee: $87.00
- Equipment and Supplies: $131.00
Your cart total should be $725 if your deposit was paid previously, $825 if you are paying your deposit now.
- Click “Check Out” and follow the prompts to make your payment. You should be directed to a confirmation screen when your payment goes through and you should receive a confirmation email and receipt.
- Email a copy of your electronic receipt (you will receive it via email) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow us to cross check finance office records. Please plan to send a copy of all receipts for band items to this email address from here on out. Please note that until we have a Finance parent volunteer, this email address will not be monitored except to cross check financial records. If you need help or have a question, please email email@example.com. If you are interested in being our Finance volunteer, please let us know!
- Please keep a copy of your receipt for your records either electronic or paper, whichever is your preference.
If you have any questions or run into any problems making your payment, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to discuss extenuating circumstances, please contact myself (email@example.com) or Mr. Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
Thank you and Go Aviators!