– Drum Majors (DM): Liaison between Directors and all other Leadership positions
– Percussion, Brass, Woodwind, and Colorguard Captains: Over the entire respective section, reports to DM
– Section Leaders (Trombone, Baritone, Tuba, Mellophone, Trumpet, Clarinet, Flute, Saxophone, Pit, Drumline, Flag, Saber & Rifle): Leader of individual sections, reports to Captains.
– Percussion Loading Crew Chief (PLCC): Head of loading Percussion and trailer, reports to DM.
– Brass Loading Crew Chief: Head of loading Brass instruments, reports to PLCC
– Woodwind Loading Crew Chief: Head of loading Woodwind instruments, reports to PLCC
– Colorguard Loading Crew Chief: Head of loading Colorguard equipment, reports to PLCC
– Clean Up Crew Chief: In charge of maintaining organization in Band room, cleaning up after meals, and parking lot after competitions. Reports to DM
– Field Lining Crew Chief: In charge of lining field for rehearsals and cleaning field after rehearsal. All things general welfare of field. Reports to DM
– Uniform Crew Chief: In charge of keeping uniforms organized and maintained. Reports to DM
– Librarian(s): In charge of making copies for drill coordinates, music, and anything else we might need. Also in charge of filling music and maintaining organization of the Band Library.
– Historian(s): Tasked to keep an account of rehearsals, events, and performances throughout the year. They take pictures and gather pictures to be used for banquets as well as tasked to create a location for all band members to be able to access each year’s history, either by website, scrap books, etc…